Full-time Turkish Specialty Chef:
• Duties include preparing and cooking Turkish (Mediterranean) cuisine for a full-service restaurant
• Supervising personnel engaged in preparing, cooking, and serving meats, sauces, vegetables, soups, and appetizers; ability to demonstrate new cooking techniques to staff
• Determining the creative presentation of food display; collaborating with management to plan and develop recipes and menus, taking into account such factors as seasonal availability of ingredients and the likely number of customers
• Selecting and developing recipes based on the type of food to be prepared and applying personal knowledge and experience in food preparation
• Cuts, trims, and bones meats and poultry for cooking
• Check the quality of raw and cooked food; estimate amounts and costs of supplies and ensure conformance of standards.
• Must have a high school diploma or GED and two years of experience preparing and cooking Turkish Cuisine.
Salary offered: $53,186.00 per year.